This recipe does not call for any dairy, nuts, peanuts, egg, fish, shellfish
1 chicken breast cut into cubes
1 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp maple syrup
4 tbsp orange juice
4 tbsp coconut milk
1 ripe kiwi
2 pieces of your favorite allergen-free bread
sesame or poppy seeds for garnish (optional)
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the chicken cubes. Saute for several minutes until browned, then flip over and brown the other side.
- Mix the soy sauce, maple syrup, orange juice, and coconut milk and add all at once to the pan.
- Peel the kiwi and dice finely. Add to the pan and mix well.
- Turn the heat to medium low and simmer until the sauce has reduced by about 2/3.
-While the sauce is reducing you can toast your bread and slice the avocado.
- When ready to serve add some slices of avocado to the top of the toast and lightly press down with a fork. Spoon some chicken over top and garnish with the seeds of your choice. I also like to use flax seeds if I have them on hand.